It’s been a while since our last release, however, we have just released a new version of both the IXUS Manager 3.7 (1) and the IXUS Modeller 3.6 (8) to get the ball rolling.
On the business front:
We made some exciting changes to our IXUS development team in the past year. It took some time for this young team to get up to speed, however, we hope to bring you awesome new features with all the know-how of the old faces and fresh innovation of the new.
These releases include bug fixes for the most important production-inhibiting issues.
IXUS Manager 3.7 (1)
- Fix for the antenna data import from the RFNSA. Although frequency bands are not operator-specific yet, all the import functionality is back in working order.
IXUS Modeller 3.6 (8)
- Improvements to lobe imprint visibility when zoomed out
- Environmental Slice labels will stay hidden on ‘show/hide’ of the object
- Fix for incorrect font size of labels on exported pictures
- Fix for point to point distance label arrows moving over text
- Fix for intermittent black snapshots/pictures
We will be sending out an updated Roadmap in the near future – watch this space!